Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2016

What Natural Means (to me)

Like many people, I have turned to Social Media to help me in this Natural journey.
So far, I have been approached by people that are sellers for some companies (MLM companies, mostly).

I looked at a seller's page and the list of ingredients for these so-called "Natural" products. There are way too many "chemicals" for these to be "Natural".

To me, Natural is way more than just a vegan/not tested on animals type product. 

To me, Natural has very few ingredients. 
Ingredients that are easily accessible and easy to pronounce. 

I'm not here to talk down on anyone that supports these companies.
I'm not here to sell you a recipe.

I'm just here to share my thoughts, recipes/blogs and sites that I find with great information. 
I want to share with you what has saved me money and my skin. 

I want products that I, most importantly, believe in and not what I am paid to believe in. 
Something that has come from the Earth and put back into my body to cleanse it..detox it. It just sounds so nice to me. 

I'm also not trying to convert anyone to what I believe, but relying on Nature sounds soothing to me.

I'm not being paid to do any of this research or try/test/post any of this. I'm not paid at all. If something were to change, if I were to be contacted for a certain product or post, I would be completely and brutally honest about it. I would not sugar coat it and I would let you know if it was a paid post/opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment